What We Offer
Our Personalized Approach to Transformation
Our on-demand advisory team of experts, Quality Improvement Advisors (QIAs), is on hand—should transformation not go exactly as planned—and will provide troubleshooting to ensure that every practice in our network is successful.
You can choose your own improvement priorities in addition to focusing on our network’s own core measures, which include reductions in unnecessary hospitalizations, tests, and procedures.
You will receive:
- Complimentary readiness assessment and realistic personalized roadmap to identify areas that could benefit from changes
- Training and implementation support centered around our four-part change package
- Faculty expertise from top local universities
- Regular customized reports detailing your practice’s progress and milestones
Complimentary Community Resources
You can connect your practice transformation with CME and Maintenance of Credit courses, most of which are free, and even align them toward Indiana University’s 15 credit-hour Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Implementation Science.
Receive exclusive access to Healthcare Communities, where you can interact with other GLPTN members and share lessons learned.
Benefit from free resources and support provided by 10 Support and Alignment Networks (SANs) to help you implement changes:
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Physicians, Inc.
Healthcare Dynamics International, Inc. SAN
- Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative SAN
- The American Board of Family Medicine, Inc. (PRIME Registry)
- Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- American College of Radiology
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association SAN
- Nurse Practitioner SAN
GLPTN Communications Toolkit
GLPTN One Pager
GLPTN Program Overview (PowerPoint)